How to Register
Pre-registration is required for most Oxford Township Parks & Recreation Programs.
Registration can be completed by...
- ONLINE- NEW! Click here to get started
- IN PERSON at the Parks & Recreation office with cash, check, or charge (Visa, Mastercard or Discover).
- DROP BOX at the Parks & Recreation office NO CASH. The drop box is located outside the sliding glass door below the brochures.
- BY MAIL by completing the registration form and mailing it with a payment to Oxford Township Parks & Recreation;2795 Seymour Lake Rd.; Oxford, Michigan 48371.
- BY PHONE on a charge basis using VISA, MasterCard or Discover ($10 minimum).
- BY FAX: A registration form can be printed off and faxed in to 248-628-1854.
Download Program Form, for all Parks and Rec programs.
Plan Ahead! We begin registering many of our athletic programs in the brochure before the season begins. By doing this we have enough time for a complete season of practice and games. Pay close attention to registration deadlines and mark your calendars so your child doesn’t miss out on all of the fun! Registration Information
Remember! When Oxford schools are closed, all Parks & Recreation programs taking place in the schools are canceled. To check the status of a program call the OTPR office at 248-628-1720 x6.